Friday, November 27, 2009

COUSINS!!!!

I'm finally getting these pics posted of the cutest boys ever. Katie and Nathan came to Idaho a few weeks ago and we LOVED it. It was so fun and Easton was in heaven. I got them sick which Im sure they were really happy about but we sure had fun. COME BACK SOON!!! Can't wait for Christmas!!!These two were pretty much together the whole time. Noah is soooooo sweet to his little cousin and Easton thought he was the coolest. He helped me so much and Easton actually held still while I changed him! I loved it.

The three stooges, just eatin some breakfast....
Readin a book with auntie Emma...she's the best.



1 comment:

  1. FUN!!! I can't wait for you all to come for Christmas! It's going to be so much fun - especially with the guest of honor - CHO - she will be her on the 17th of December -

    ReplyDelete