Monday, March 23, 2009

Finally!

As you can see, the little guy has grown tons! At his 2 month appointment he weighed 14lbs and was 25 inches long! Who knows where he'll be at his 4 month!




So I finally got a blog going! I didn't think that I ever would but here it goes. It needs alot of work but at least my family can see pictures of my sweet baby boy now. So...here's the little guy!



Easton's b-day, December 31, 2008. He was 8lbs 1 oz and was 21 inches long! He was the last baby of 2008 so he was born a movie star cuz he was on the news and in the paper!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jill! I almost passed out when I heard you had a blog. I'm so excited though! I can't wait to see fun pictures and you better put some on here of you and James also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Jill! Wow, Easton is even bigger than Kaden was. I didn't know that could be possible, just kidding. Little chunkers are the best.

    ReplyDelete